Receiving Laser Hair Removal Or Laser Skin Care Treatments? Please Read:
If you are a laser hair removal or laser skin care client, please make sure you are aware of the following:
- Shave the area being treated down to the skin the night before or the morning of your appointment. This is important and will save you from the hassle and discomfort of having us shave your treatment area.
- Please discontinue all waxing, plucking, tweezing and bleaching on the areas receiving laser, 2-3 weeks before your first treatment.
- Discontinue excessive UV exposure, tanning and tanning beds and tanning creams on the areas receiving laser, 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
If you are on a photosensitizing medication, please check with your doctor to make sure you can receive laser treatments while taking them. If it is a short term medication such as an antibiotic, you need to be off of them for at least 3 days prior to treatment.
- Please note: If any of the treatment preparations above haven’t been followed, Vaderma may ask you to reschedule for another date. These guidelines are in place for safety and efficacy.
- Remember that we require a 24 hour cancellation notice for all appointments.
- All appointments not cancelled or rescheduled within 24 notice will require a $35 fee that will be taken from your treatment package credit or will be billed to your next appointment.
- One of our main goals is finally making laser treatments affordable, our scheduling is one way we can offer such great pricing and effective results compared to other providers.
- Please let us know of all the treatments you may possibly be interested in during your initial online consultation or visit. We can offer great combination discounts for patients that desire more than one type of treatment or multiple treatment locations. You would be amazed on the discounts our patients receive by treating multiple treatment locations in the same visit.
- If you are expecting to receive treatment on your face or chest, please come to your appointment without make-up on or wearing products.